Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Engineer – Controls :– Technically involved in design, development, testing and implementation of PLC Based Automation System, including Hardware and Software modules.
Your new role – challenging and future-
· Engineer for PLC Controls, Automation
· Involvement in design, development, testing and commissioning of PLC Based Automation System, including Hardware and Software modules
· Technical support to the site execution team for installation, commissioning and testing
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Experience in Baggage, Material Handling System is an added advantage
- Proven working experience in project, modules, retrofits, Automation domain.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software implementation and technologies, version management
- The position is a client facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and with the team.
- Oral and written
communications skills must be excellent, in English
· On site testing and commissioning for baggage, material handling system
· Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
· Front ending Client
· Travelling to Site for implementation and to meet Customer
· Degree in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering.
· Minimum 3 – 7 years of Experience in PLC Controls, Automation
· Experience in Design, Development, Commissioning and Testing of small, mid and big size Automation System
· Experience in PLC Software programming – Step 7, TIA
· Knowledge in SCADA and plant visualization Systems
· Experience in Interfaces like PLC – IT, PLC – other Control systems etc.
· Well conversant with India and International Standards
· PLC and peripheral products knowledge
· Good communication and presentation skills
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· UG or PG in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
· Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 190252
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time