We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Be an active member of DevOps-Scrum Team
- Investigating business situations, identifying, evaluating and gathering business needs
- Act as Solution Consultant and subject matter expert for IT features and user stories
- Responsible for service and application management of various home grown customer facing tools
- Perform daily operation support to existing solutions and troubleshoot problems
- Support product owner in writing requirements in the form of user stories
- Provide technical consultancy
- Perform application tests
- Elaborate technical concepts and conduct implementation planning in close collaboration with internal & external partners
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or proven equivalent experience in IT service management
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes
- Ability to manage multi server infrastructure environment based on MS windows servers
- Sound understanding of markup languages XML and HTML. Understanding of .Net and/or Java will be an advantage
- Ability to work in an agile environment, member of DevOps-Scrum Team, sound knowledge in Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFE)
- Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good German knowledge will be an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 190257
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either