Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Solution Architect (m/f/d) for Enterprise Service Management to strengthen our ServiceNow Center of Competencies
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for identification and design of state-of-the-art solution architecture concepts based on ServiceNow technology
- You will be responsible for scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements
- You will contribute to creating a roadmap for ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management in alignment with the overall Business Strategy
- You will be responsible for understanding business problems and addressing business demands while collaborating with other IT competence centers and external partners to design appropriate solutions
- With your in-depth architecture knowledge of ServiceNow technology, you will evaluate the technical applicability and exploit possible use cases in alignment with business demands and organizational strategy
- You will keep up-to-date on new releases and product developments to assist in the scoping of new opportunities for ServiceNow use within the company
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or software engineering
- You have substantial experience in cloud-based Architecture concepts (e.g. SaaS, Snaplogic) and Solution Designs as IT Business Analyst or IT Solution Architect
- Previous consulting experience regarding business processes is an asset
- Background in Service Management, Asset Management and experience in ServiceNow technology would be advantageous
- Experience with agile practices such as SCRUM and DevOps are beneficial
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by strong analytical and methodical skills in order to map business requirements to solution design
- You have the ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems and you are able to explain complex (technical) facts in layman’s terms
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are highly motivated by applying technical expertise and contributing innovative ideas for the benefit of state-of-the-art IT solutions, end-to-end process digitalization and increased business performance
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 190263
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time