Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT business relationship manager
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT business relationship manager, you will be responsible for:
- Design and drive opportunities where IT can create additional business value
- Be the IT advisor to business on current IT services & future IT needs
- Serves as the touch point for a portfolio of projects and Business IT processes
- Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio in partnership with business & accounting to optimize IT spend for best value.
- Enable and guide rollout of IT Services in business:
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Consults internal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes.
- Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and IT environment
- Analyzes and evaluates trends and developments for applications.
- You have very good presentation skills and you show team/business orientation
- Since you are interacting with internal customers, excellent English skills (spoken and written) are necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products: Powerpoint, Excel, Teams, Planner, Sharepoint
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to engage others.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10+/- years IT and/or business experience
- Utilization of various forms of social networking and collaboration tools for business
- Willing to travel up to 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 190275
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.