Siemens Mobility Rolling Stock is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our growing manufacturing location in Sacramento, California.
As a senior member of the Operations Finance team you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business. You will work as part of a successful team and demonstrate a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, detailed orientated and keen to make a difference. If you believe this could be you, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in Finance.
· Prepare forecasts and budgets for operational expenses and recoveries
· Undertake advanced financial analysis using Microsoft Excel (and other IT programs)
· Present performance updates to finance and non-finance Managers and Directors
· Ensure financial guidelines are adhered to and controls complete
· Generate ideas and take ownership for implementing new ways to improve processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years prior experience working in finance related field
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong Excel and IT skills are a distinct advantage
Job ID: 190286
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.