Make things possible.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology. Around the world.
· Oversee and support international customer orders from input to export.
· Process customer orders and respond to customer inquiries in a professional, timely matter.
· Work proactively and cross-functionally to ensure customer orders are fulfilled accordingly.
· Manage international orders to ship per customer instruction by the promised date.
· Identify requirements for proper customs, brokerage, and clearance documentation.
· Responsible for export document retention per company and government regulations.
· Ensure export documents are compliant with laws and regulations for international export.
· Assist in annual audits.
· Record details of customer interactions in CRM for future reference.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· CFR49, IATA, IMDG Certifications and 2+ years experience with international DG shipping, preferred.
· Proficiency with computer software; MS Office and Outlook. SAP proficiency is a plus.
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively, collaborating with peers and associates.
· Ability to multitask effectively.
· Ability to process and prioritize a large volume of written and verbal communications.
· Strong time management skills to meet team and individual deadlines
· Applied knowledge of DOT requirements and regulations, NAFTA and Non- NAFTA regulations for International
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 190317
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.