This position is based in Buffalo Grove, Illinois or Chicago, Illinois.
As a Product Manager at Siemens Building Products, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product range. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you are responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading software technologies that will shape the future of the building automation industry, and help to meet our business goals – create loyal customers, generate growth, and maximize return on investment.
As Product Manager, you will:
• Act as the entrepreneurial owner of software solutions for Desigo and Apogee building automation systems.
• Develop business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
• Manage the product lifecycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, phase out, and migration to next generation products.
• Represent the voice of the customer within the organization; understand the user experience, and the evolving needs and workflows of our customers in the digital age.
• Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, and logistics for the product range.
• Create and maintains pricing structures and price position, including ROI impacts.
• Provide sales and operations teams with channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise required to appropriately apply and cost effectively deliver solutions to our customers.
• Stay abreast of new technology trends and how it impacts the solution model.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 2-8 years experience in Product Management with a focus on software products and technologies, or equivalent project engineering or project management experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
• Experience in gathering and documenting requirements including user stories and wire-framing
• Experience with Agile or SAFe teams as well as stage/gate development practices
• Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely
• Ideal candidate will have experience with building automation systems, especially the Siemens Apogee system and Desigo system
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 190339
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.