Deputy Manager - Business Administration
As Deputy Manager – Business Administration – You are responsible for the commercial and financial performance of your Business Line, including budget planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, bench marking, forecasting and reporting activities. You will be the main point of contact for the Business Line Head as well as Finance HQ in Germany for any commercial topic. Join our team and we will give you a high level of responsibility, turning you into decision -maker on an equal footing. In this way, we create an environment where Business Administration/Controlling and business go hand in hand.
Change the future with us
- You are responsible for budget and Forecast compilation of assigned BPS Function within published timelines Presentation and ratification of budgets to Head Quarters and Local Management
- You will ensure that monthly reports detailing the development of actual costs are discussed with Management. Explanation of budget variances with suggestions and solutions for remediation if necessary
- You will be Creating Internal Service Agreements (ISAs) using the ISA tool by adding the required service description, KPIs and charging details as agreed with customers
- You will be Coordinating and supporting operational activities including monthly closing, cost allocations to divisions/countries, creation and releases of accruals and provisions, budget and forecast uploads Manage financials of business unit viz. budget, forecast and actuals
- You will proactively provide financial details to Head Quarter (HQ) counterparts and respond to their queries
- You will be coordinating with external and internal auditors as well as tax department
- You will be commercial counterpart for one of the function heads and provide him with all the financial guidance required to the business
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You bring minimum 5-8 years of significant experience into Business Administration and min 1 years into handling commercials.
- You have a degree from reputed institutes, an excellent standout colleague and leader with proficiency in presentation & facilitation skills.
- You are hands on in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc. and have excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190361
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time