Be part of our dynamic and highly innovative education business management team!
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a Business Manager-PEP Connect/ions in Shanghai for the Asia Pacific market. As a Business Professional for Digital Education Services, you will be responsible to Drive the rollout and business development of PEPconnect and PEPconnection across the Asia Pacific region.
We are working on major technologies which will affect the healthcare education market in the near future. With focus in healthcare industry, we are dealing with stakeholders globally to strategically implement our latest technologies and innovation into the countries market.
Your responsibilities include:
Drive country adoption and digital engagement with PEPconnect; Roll out new solutions & strategies to customers together with country organizations (AP region with 6 zones with 27 countries (14 with local presence)
· Define and implement strategies for business growth with virtual education solutions
· Analyze and understand customer needs for virtual education solutions; collect and analyze local requirement for virtual education solutions by prioritizing feature request to HQ based on business potential
· Drive marketing strategy to motivate and promote solutions across the region in trade shows, conferences and customer events; Define pre-/post sales marketing & implementation strategy to accelerate the customer experience.
· Optimize utilization and cost while driving business growth and increasing customer satisfaction; Ensure full transparency of business and operational activity status as a baseline for continuous optimization
· Establish Partnerships with 3rd party content providers for online/virtual portfolio growth.
· Monitor and manage customer satisfaction of PEP usage
The candidate experience:
• Multiyear (>5 years) experience as,
• Marketing / Business Development of Education services (preferably in Online/Digital market)
OR Project/Business Business / Project owner establishing the new product release in healthcare market
• Entrepreneurial mindset to develop & own the drive of new business across the region
• Communication skills with the ability to communicate with both executive and business personnel within Healthcare Education industry
• Experience of business responsibility of multiple countries in Asia pacific will be a benefit
• Able to produce quality data driven analysis, proposals and presentations by power point & excel
• Fluent in English & other languages in Asia (preferably Chinese or Japanese)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Job ID: 190384
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time