The Accounting & Controlling Regional HUB is an accounting, closing and reporting competence centre, covering most companies of Siemens Healthineers in Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 20 Legal Entities in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
We are looking for an Accountant to:
- Perform general accounting activities and closing/reporting activities;
- Perform analysis of accounting reports, financial statements, general ledger and related sub-ledgers;
- Perform quality checks and provide answers on accounting matters;
- Provide guidance and advice on complex IFRS accounting questions;
- Support the auditing processes;
- Define, implement and perform quality checks;
- Provide training on accounting matters;
- Support accounting related projects.
- Experience of at least 5 years in Accounting or Auditing roles;
- Previous experience in a multinational consulting company is a must
- English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Deep knowledge of IFRS;
- Willingness to travel abroad frequently;
- Very good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Results and quality orientation.
If this offer meets your professional expectations, please submit your CV in English.
Job ID: 190418
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time