The Smart Infrastructure division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
The Division’s portfolio ranges from systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level to smart grids and energy automation solutions to power supplies for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible for Front end Sales, technical sales and promotion of Digital Grid Energy Automation Protection & Automation Products, System business and Software Business in Southern and Eastern Africa
· Support Business development by Identifying Business opportunities and Market Potential in the Utility, Infrastructure, Industry and other market verticals.
· Understand Market and competition and able to formulate Market Intelligence on the assigned business.
· Play a key role in developing trustworthy relationship with major customer.
· Organize, Promote and participate in customer event and major Sales and Marketing event in the assigned countries.
· Establish Value added resellers and working Partners and develop product and system channel partners in the assigned countries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or master’s in engineering, Additional Business degree is advantageous
· 10 years of professional background in sales
· Strong understanding of protection and substation automation technology systems
· Strong understanding and minimum 3 years of experience in Energy Environments - Utility, Industry, Infrastructure markets and EPC business
· Strong understanding of Digital Grid’s strategic rationale, value propositions, markets and competitors
· Independent working style, highly flexible for global travel and going the extra mile
· Several years of leadership experience in an African context
· Excellent communication & professional networking skills
· Strong presentation skills; ability to manage stakeholders
· Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe.
· Highly desirable professional experience outside of home country
· Fluent in English
Job ID: 190436
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time