If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position as a "working student (f/m/d) Business Unit Controlling, you will manage the global business together with us.
- You will support us in the monthly closing and controlling processes.
- You help to evaluate actual data, check their plausibility and prepare them for monthly reporting.
- You carry out smaller and larger analyses and discuss your results with us.
- You help us to create presentations for the management.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying a technical, economic or scientific course of studies.
- Ideally, you should have a basic knowledge of Controlling & Accounting.
- You are familiar with MS Office, especially Excel (pivot and complex formulas) and Powerpoint.
- You think analytically and don't get lost in the jungle of numbers.
- You speak fluent German or English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.