Sr. Process Associate -SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will book Goods Receipt as per confirmation from BU and resolve Invoice queries and assist Accounts payable for invoice payment
- You will ensure process SLA/KPI are met, handle Weekly/Monthly process specific reports, monitory process volumes and Generic E-mail Box
- You will Set up live meetings with customers/ stakeholders and resolve invoice discrepancy, timely response to queries from customers/ stakeholders/CPMs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in any discipline with 2-5 years of experience and knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing
- You are flexible to working in shifts and weekends based on the regions supported and have proficiency in MS Office packages
- You have SAP Knowledge is added advantage Invoice posting, Invoice queries & GR Booking
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190458
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time