Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are now searching for a System designer to a department responsible for engineering the fuel- lube oil- and cooling water systems to our Gas turbine projects. Today we are 14 employees and 8 consultants and we need to add an engineer within lube oil systems to this group.
As System Engineer you will work in order project to adapt our standard system design to the project requests. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for the system in cooperation with electrical and installations engineers. The work will entail participation in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and to communicate solutions with our suppliers and purchase department.
The work will mainly be carried out in our engineering database Comos with document management in Teamcenter.
- Take responsibility of the fluid system design for order projects.
- Create customer documentation according to project schedule.
- Handle purchase requirements and supplier communications for HG(Head Groups) within OEMFs responsibility.
- Support site team if issue occurs for fluid systems during site installation and commissioning.
- Solve fault reports within OEMF team system responsibility.
- Engineer with Bachelor Degree or Technical upper secondary school with experience
- English language skills are required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interest in technical challenges and their solution.
- Good ability to cooperate within the technical team and project teams.
- Previous experience from Comos and TC is an advantage.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 190463 and no later than December 16. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Ida Majala on tel. +46 (0)122 84487 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: Finspång
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Job ID: 190463
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time