• Monitoring of IFRS accounting standards
• Ensuring application of IFRS standards through analysis of company processes.
• Executing of monthly closing activities according to the IFRS standards.
• Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects.
• Preparation of reporting, analysis and circulation for management as well as for external reporting.
• Supporting audit companies.
• Ensuring RIC obligations are considered and adhered to within company processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics.
• 2-4 years of experience in IFRS Reporting or Financial Audit.
• Very good command of English, German language is an asset.
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP knowledge would be preferred.
• Good team ability and collaboration with international partners is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 190472
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time