Based at our PETNET Facility in Northwood (Middx) or Nottingham, we are looking for an operations Manager to manage all aspects of our radio-pharmaceutical activity in the UK.
The suitable candidate will have significant levels of managerial experience, gained within a pharmaceutical production facility and experience of leading a large team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, flexible benefits, annual bonus, flexible working, lots of additional work perks, clear career pathways and an environment where you can be truly innovative and realise your full potential.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Ensure that daily production activities are accomplished effectively. This includes production planning, employee scheduling, delivery planning, problem solving, planning of equipment maintenance etc.
- Directly and indirectly manage a team of 30 effectively through the employee lifecycle ensuring high levels of employee engagement and retention across the facilities
- Embed the People & Leadership Practices into the PETNET facilities ensuring continuous dialogue, feedback and development discussions are an inherent part of day to day activity
- Ensure consistent achievement of a high quality and reliable service, meeting customer satisfaction performance targets whilst minimising contract penalties
- Ensure compliance with pharmaceutical (GMP) standards, radiation safety standards, company policy and procedures and representation of PETNET UK towards the respective government authorities
- Take accountability for the Health, Safety and Welfare of employees. Conduct operations in such a manner as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable the prevention of risks to health and safety of employees and others who may be affected, and to be in line with both Siemens and the Trust’s Policies for Health, Safety and Welfare
- Prepare annual operations cost budget, monthly cost forecasting and budget achievement reporting
- Key contributor to the planning and construction of the new PETNET London production facility
- Implement new technology, products and processes into daily operations
- Management of key vendors and contractors
- Regular reporting to PETNET headquarters management and Siemens Healthineers UK management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at : https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/molecular-imaging/petnet-solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- Technical or scientific university degree ideally in pharmacy, chemistry or physics
- Significant levels of work experience gained within pharmaceutical production or management of a technical facility
- Professional experience in leading a large team
- Ideally experience in the production of radio-pharmaceuticals
- Ideally experience in radiation safety
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally, if you want to find out more and become a part of the Healthineers “family”, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Job ID: 190488
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time