Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (m/f/d) in Advanced Therapies (AT) Cardiology to to support haemodynamic and electrophysiological measuring stations as well as their databases.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act as the link between Headquarters, customers and countries for customer training and education solutions and will manage the flow of information between the different parties
- You will train global customers in our Advanced Therapies products, focusing on interventional cardiology; in this context, you will also be responsible for training global VIP customers as well as training during product introduction phases
- You will apply your innovation capability through blended learning concepts and will apply these in internal and external training courses and in the development of new education services
- You will deliver global customer training all around the world and will provide support with product demonstrations for reference customers and during trade fairs, and also during the development and implementation of training courses for application specialists working internationally
- You will act as the interface between application product managers, countries and customers, and will draw on your expertise in application training to make a substantial contribution
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Cardiology
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in medical systems engineering (Master's) or equivalent
- You hold senior-level certification in Sensis and possibly also Artis, and you have several years of professional experience as an application specialist in the field of interventional cardiology
- Not educated to degree level? We would also welcome applications from candidates with a vocational background, for example as an MTA, combined with additional qualifications and many years of professional experience in this field
- You have sound knowledge of the workflows in a cardiac cath lab, focusing on the measuring station and database (hemodynamics and electrophysiology)
- You have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- Your planning and organizational flair and your social skills form the basis for your willingness to travel and to work as part of an international team
- Your knowledge of English puts you at ease in pertinent discussions with international customers, business partners and colleagues, enabling you to develop innovative, trend-setting training strategies; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- You have good communication and presentation skills and always focus on solutions in your work
- When it comes to business travel, you are flexible and reliable. You are also experienced in the use of de-escalation techniques in conflict situations
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 190489
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time