If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in accounting, why not join Siemens Mobility Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CRC certificate
- + 04 years of significant experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of IFRS rules
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Experience of project management and it concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
What are your main responsibilities
- Run the day-to-day accounting reporting function in Brazil
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements)
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with internal cross-functional departments and suppliers
- Drive process improvements and find opportunities for cost savings
- Support implementation of merger, acquisition and spin-off (M&A) processes and internal controls (RIC & Compliance)
- Support external and internal audits in the financial finance review
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 190492
Company: Siemens Mobility Soluções de Mobilidade Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time