Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance (SFS COF) is seeking a Project manager that will help drive change by leading and supporting key business transformation projects via effective and pragmatic project management. In this position you will manage end-to-end project management activities based on Siemens Project Management framework such as scope management, project portfolio planning, resource management, risk management, change management, stakeholder management, project controlling, reporting, tracking and customer (business units) relationship management within in complex and matrix organizational set-up.
You would also be responsible for developing the roadmap to facilitate process discovery, facilitating the process sessions, identifying the critical path and areas of opportunity for training.
- Integral part of the digital transformation team to help drive digital strategy and to manage the digital transformation project portfolio
- Facilitates project meetings and consults Business Analysts, subject matter experts and process owners to identify gaps in current state and list improvement opportunities
- The ability to facilitate process discovery, and process mapping sessions
- As a key partner of IT organization, supports business use case definition and drives smooth integration and improvements of new systems/ tools/ capabilities across the organization
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services
- Develops dashboards to monitor the overall status of the stabilization process and project portfolio.
- Partners with key stakeholders to help driving change management and system adoption
- Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or units to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or units)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 6+ years of project management experience preferably in financial services
- Demonstrated Project & Program Management, Portfolio Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Project Management Professional certification and familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent coordination, documentation, reporting, controlling and training skills. Must be able to articulate the WHAT, HOW and WHY
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Business Analyst or Software Developer experience highly desired
- LEAN value stream tool experience a plus
- Understanding of equipment finance industry a plus
- Solid experience in working on complex projects with interfacing with business, business analysts, development teams, QA and support teams
- Experience in project managing the post go-live implementation phase of an IT system implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, such as MS Project, Vision, Excel, PowerPoint is required
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 190525
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.