Reporting lines and location:
The Zone Health Advocate will report directly to the director of operations for RSC. They will work in cross functional, virtual teams(NAM, BRZ, SAS, MEX, CAN) to support the America's Regional Support Center. Success in this position requires the right mix of business acumen and organization, integrated process thinking, and above all else strong interpersonal skills. The position is Remote but will preferably be based in Cary, NC.
Specific Requirements / Job Description:
· Provide singular point of contact for ZVP's and Country Heads to drive process improvement initiatives and focus on zone health
· Act as business relationship liaison between internal support teams and external support teams.
· Actively participate in zone meetings to gather and provide feedback for RSC and field partners in multiple areas including but not limited to education opportunities, parts consumption trends, action plan stabilization and improvement, and escalation process adherence.
· Proactively identify emerging customer needs with recommended implementation – drive that strategy when applicable
· Translate feedback and challenges into strategies to support zone health
· Leverage past Customer experiences to facilitate future process improvement
· ZHA's will be responsible for alignment with zone and country level data including but not limited to driving strategic imperatives such as Onsite to online, We. Grow. Loyalty, and DGA platforms
· Drive cultural change for both internal and external support teams.
Experience and desired background:
· Quickly builds rapport and trust of colleagues from diverse backgrounds and expertise levels.
· Deep understanding of change management processes to drive long term positive impact.
· Highly developed facilitation & consensus building skills.
· Capable of influencing without authority in a matrix organization.
· A solution finder utilizing strong listening skills. A keen sense of intercultural awareness to help build an effective global community.
· Excellent written communication skills
· Strong to advanced understanding and application of SAP, Microsoft Excel, SAS, and qlikview platforms.
· Common knowledge of system environments and understand the information flow from SAP to CRM systems
Industry experience / Career
· Preference for candidates who already work or have extensive previous experience in medical diagnostics companies or similarly FDA regulated environments.
· Career path evidences strong passion for end-to-end business processes.
Preferred Educational Requirements:
The ideal candidate should come with at least some of the below qualifications:
· Bachelors degree in a related discipline such as Business or Communications.
· 10+ years of relevant work experience may be considered for those without degrees.
· MBA or equivalent is preferred.
· Process Improvement and “Voice of Customer” experience a plus
Requirements for Business Travel:
· Approximately 50% travel requirement. Domestic and International.
Job ID: 190532
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.