Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking to strengthen our team with an experienced Data Analyst (early or mid career) to support our Opportunity to Cash (O2C) organization. This group provides cash collection, AR, credit & customer master services across multiple operating companies in the US & Canada. Using the latest analytic tools and processes from internal and external platform services, we aim to maximize our offerings and deliver unparalleled service and support. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization, and have a self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance. If you are committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven analytics solutions for continued innovation and growth, we want to hear from you.
• Guide and manage transition from traditional reporting and isolated dashboards to state-of-the dashboarding and industry leading analytics solutions.
• Develop concepts and designs for analytics to identify and model trends in the customer base and associated data for collections, cash, credit, tax certificates, and other associated data sets
• Increase the efficiency of analyzing and monitoring key performance indicators. Expand KPIs into customer centric end-to-end metrics.
• Create dashboards together with customers and present insights to customer management.
• Develop and implement analytics solutions and optimization strategies that increase statistical efficiency and quality
• Create insights into best-practices across customers based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
• Apply predictive modeling techniques to data to answer key questions from stakeholders
• Investigate alternative tool/ analytics solutions and communicate recommendations to management
• Use data to provide narratives about trends and areas to improve upon
• Apply analytics and modeling to own and actively drive process improvement projects/initiatives within the related function
• Collaborate closely with businesses and technical teams to gather research and convey requirements for new analytics/data science needs and/or tool enhancements
• Drive standardization of processes across all supported businesses
• Develop routines that can be automated and easily scaled for reuse in other areas
• Serve as liaison for analytics platform and solution providers and support ongoing transition/reorganization activities
Required knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Data Scientist candidates must have a minimum of 5 years data analytics experience and Data Scientist (early career) must have a minimum of 7 years data analytics experience.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics or related discipline, although candidates with a combination of education (an Associate's Degree is a minimum requirement) and related experience will also be considered.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
• Strong skills in industry standard tools/platforms for data analytics and visualization such as R, SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Celonis, or comparable,
• Strong communications skills to enable interaction with all levels and departments within the organization
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid experience with SAP required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 190560
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.