Your new role – challenging and future-
- Responsible for Layout Engineering and Mechanical & Structural Design and Engineering for Baggage Handling Systems, Cargo Handling Systems and Parcel Solutions
- Provide system layouts and bill of materials
- Design and selection of mechanical equipment and geared motors
- Get the design & documents approved by the customer
- Lead a team of 5 to 7 engineers/ draftsmen
- Train and teach junior engineers
- To provide feedback and continuously improve engineering processes
- To review and approve drawings and project documents from his team and sub-contractor
- Take care about collisions, maintainability and installation requirements
- To support the project team for execution of projects
- To support marketing department in tender preparations and providing technical clarifications
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Graduate or Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Having experience of 5 to 12 years in Design & Engineering of Material Handling Systems
- Should have sound working knowledge in modern AutoCAD 3D Version
- Knowledge in Navisworks and 3D modelling software like Revit, Inventor or NX former Unigraphics, etc. would be added advantage
- Preferably having worked in inter-cultural environment
- Strong communication skills in English language
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 190574
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time