Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for 170 years.
Siemens R&D teams in Romania are located in Brasov, Cluj Napoca and Bucharest and serve topics on strategic agenda managed by Corporate Technology and Development Services business units.
Scientists and engineers, mathematicians and software developers work hand in hand with Siemens’ business units to identify and develop the technologies & products of tomorrow.
Overview of role
For our R&D teams in Romania, we are looking for a Department Assistant with communication expertise to support the Management Team in all internal and external communication activities.
This role will be responsible for implementing communication & employer branding activities defined in communication plans.
What are my responsibilities?
· Online Communication management: newsletters, social media
· BTL - organizing events: conferences, internal meetings & events, sponsorships for R&D team in Brasov
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You’re a smart, ambitious, and creative communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· You’re a highly motivated, go-getter who is interested in learning all aspects of corporate
· You have 1-2 years of experience with communications and a degree in public relations,
communications or marketing,.
· You’re someone who likes to build relationships and is a natural researcher at heart.
· You’re the go-to person for all things trending in current events and media
· You have excellent command of Romanian and English both written and spoken
Job ID: 190585
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time