How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
• You should be have two years of experience in test automation for web and desktop applications.
• You should be able to Prepare and maintain test automation framework for the project.
• You should have good Web test automation hands on experience using Selenium webdriver and Selenium IDE is a must have skill.
• You should have hands on experience of performance testing.
Hands on experience in following will be an added advantage:
o SQL scripting
o Tools knowledge: RQM, RTC Jazz, Git.
o Ranorex automated software testing.
2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Manual Testing.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html