Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are member of Engineering team working for India & International Projects
- You will work for Signaling Systems mainly for wayside, with special and general engineering tools and as per processes laid down with required documentation
- You are involved in Engineering activities like Configuration, Data Preparation, Testing for Signaling Systems
- You will prepare CAD drawings for Signaling Systems
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering
- You carry 1 to 5 years of experience in railway signaling
- You should have knowledge of railway signaling systems or industrial automation systems like Simatic
- Your knowledge of any programming language is welcome.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are ready to relocate anywhere in India
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190597
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time