Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute HW engineering of ETCS OBU with special and general engineering tools; processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management, schematic layouts, cabinet layouts, block and wiring diagrams, commissioning instructions)
- You will be responsible for:
- Commissioning and supervision of mounting OBU components
- Detailed installation planning with vehicle manufacturer, retrofit partner and/or customer
- Performance of first-of-class commissioning; support of first article inspection; customer clarification to fulfill system requirements
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- You should have familiarity with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering;
- You carry 2 to 5 years of experience in relevant position in HW engineering for Railways Systems
- You have strong experience in Train Control Systems
- Good communication skills
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190607
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time