Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You verify the project data for OBU systems via test cases and documentation (e.g. Verification plan and results) of the same as strictly as per defined processes and guidelines.
- You undertake verification activities to prove that the data and engineering output is in accordance with the input documents and data
- You verify that processes have been strictly followed and documentation generated
- You confirm through examination und objective proof that the specific requirements are fulfilled (and in accordance with regulations, e.g. CENELEC, UNISIG);
- You generate verification reports as per internal process guidelines and external requirements (CENELEC, UNISIG)
- You support validation and safety management to define and create the necessary process and project specific documentation as per safety requirements and CENELEC.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering;
- You carry 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge on ETCS OBU subsystems
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Verification activities
- Experience in elaborating tests plans and test specifications from technical requirements in railway projects
- Capability of configuring test environments / simulation tools and write test cases / scripts to conduct project specific test cases
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190610
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time