We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently and support Siemensstadt in Berlin! For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Become a part of our international, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary communications team. We create value for all our stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, etc.).
- In your new role you focus on improving and maintaining a positive user experience for our main campaigns
- You are responsible for target group segmentation, user engagement and content performance on social media advertisement and search engine advertisement
- In addition, you also set pace in organic search engine ranking and digital/programmatic advertisement
- You measure the effect of our communication by defining and monitoring KPIs, including analysis and interpretation of data
- Based on that you decide on actions with regards to the improvement of the campaigns
- You will be involved in the activities and digital presence of Siemens AG
- You hold a university degree or equivalent in business administration, marketing or a similar field
- We look forward to meeting you if you have collected a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the field of paid digital media marketing and experience in handling large data sets as well as preparing data for analysis (Adobe Analytics, Ad Hoc Reporting, Media Optimizer)
- Besides, you are considered as an expert in your field and you are used to working in international, interdisciplinary, agile project teams
- Further, you have set up and managed paid media campaigns on biddable and PPC platforms including paid search, display and social media as well as have experience in copywriting and landing page testing; optimization is a plus
- You are an expert in audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, A/B testing and experienced in using the respective tools (Google Ad words, Twitter/LI/Facebook advertising and analytics etc., AMO)
- In addition, you have worked with the following topics in-depth: analytics and tracking, asset and web content management (AEM, CMS)
- Media targeting and listening are already everyday use cases for you, and you can immediately access and control the important tools (AdServer, AMO, native analytics suites etc.)
- As an ideal candidate you have a hands-on mentality and dive into datasets to find insights or areas to test
- Personally, you convince us with a proactive, inclusive attitude coupled with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, allowing you to build a strong network across all functions, divisions, geographies and hierarchies
- Fluent English language skills complete your profile, German language skills are preferable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 190616
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time