Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You have technical knowledge of train
management systems, preferably for mainline
You have knowledge of technical requirements, standards and regulations through experience in application
- You also carry knowledge of accompanying processes like requirements and change management.
- You will be involved in:
- System architectures to create the same with project parameters
- Engineering, using various tools, through knowledge of technical requirements, to implement TMDS data and configuration
- Technical interface management by application of technical requirements management
- Knowledge of technical aspects of communications and networks to achieve required TMS system configuration.
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirements with ready-to-apply knowledge of customers' railway operations with project experience, preparation of technical customer documents/ specifications) Customer handling through experience in customer negotiations and solutions to problem.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Train Management System (TMS).
- You are experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- You have interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific TMS data and configuration
- You have knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments
- You are willing to work as team member in international projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190620
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time