Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for analysis of technical tasks and clarification of questions with customers / involved internal organizational units during project execution; definition and documentation of the validation plan for the station/system under test
- You will setup of data through usage of pre-determined tools to generate project-specific documents, provision of projected data for internal / external verification.
- You will determine and document proof of process conformity in data preparation and verification; independent analysis of errors and checking for elimination of the same; documentation of the validation report. Version control of required documentation / data.
- You are responsible for verification of project data, via test cases and documentation (e.g. verification plan and results) of the same as strictly as per defined processes and guidelines, (and in accordance with regulations, e.g. CENELEC).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project
- You carry experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
- You have knowledge on Verification and Validation main activities
- You have experience elaborating tests protocols from technical requirements in railway projects
- Your knowledge on railway project life cycle and its different phases is important
- You are willing to work as team member in international projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190621
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time