Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Thought Leadership Manager (m/f/d) Digitalizing Healthcare to promote the external perception of Siemens Healthineers as a thought leader and pioneer for healthcare providers, especially with regard to our customers' key decision makers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As global Thought Leadership Manager „Digitalizing Healthcare” you are responsible and accountable for the creation of global external content marketing material around the value proposition. This positions us as "thought leaders" to our clients' key decision makers
- You understand the current and future needs of our healthcare customers in relation to Digitalizing Healthcare. They act within our organization as experts in the value proposition of „Digitalizing Healthcare”
- You develop a companywide „Thought Leadership” strategy, including associated programs and plans. This will ensure that our clients' key decision makers perceive us as a thought leader in „Digitalizing Healthcare”
- You will lead a cross-company team as well as individual internal and external thought leaders ("Thought Leaders") to create high quality information and content marketing knowledge. In this way, you position Siemens Healthineers as the relevant partner with regard to „Digitalizing Healthcare”.
- You create a binding framework for our company-wide „Thought Leader” program that brings together centralized and decentralized activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Insights
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Master's degree in a management field with a healthcare focus, medical or journalistic field
- You are a subject matter expert in Healthcare with many years’ experience and an intimate understanding of the challenges in the Healthcare sector (“Digitalizing Healthcare”)
- You have a passion for creative storytelling and journalism. Detailed knowledge of tailoring content to C-level audience is an additional asset
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German skills are considered an advantage). You have extensive experience in creating and using effective „thought leadership” content (e.g. publications in peer-reviewed journals)
- You can work effectively with others across functions and business units (for example, in matrix organizations)
- You have a solid entrepreneurial competence as well as management and problem solving skills. Analytical thinking, team spirit and a results-driven working style are part of your profile
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 190639
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time