Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Receipt, evaluation and execution of cross-divisional demands of Corporate Finance according to a pre-defined process
- Lead / collaborate in projects to implement demands of Corporate Finance in close alignment with the stakeholders from CF R and GS IT
- Coordination of Change Request Roll Outs in the regions / divisions...
- Development of strategic processes / solutions of core processes of the Siemens Group in the field of SAP FI Corporate Financial Application Support
- Run projects in the area of SAP ERP FI up to Siemens Financial Consolidation system.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Finance or IT (focus on Business Administration) or similar educational background as well as some work-experience
- Detailed know-how in SAP ERP (as user and in customizing) of the modules FI and CO
- In-depth knowledge of relevant processes / systems with regards to financial process implementation
- Knowledge of Siemens-internal financial processes, system-landscape as well as organizational structure
- On-the-job experience in operational accounting and closing are welcome
- Experience in IT-related projects (design and implementation)
- Ability to work in virtual international teams (at least very good knowledge in English)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 190666
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time