- In your new role as Account Manager you will support our worldwide customers in the railway component environment.
- Your mission: to establish and expand close customer contact and maintain a customer-oriented, worldwide network at all hierarchical levels (including CEO).
- You will support the creation of valuable offers and negotiate them with the customer on site. Through excellent cooperation with the internal partners (e.g. quotation team, technical management, sales and marketing) you leave nothing to be desired with the customer.
- If necessary, you will be the first point of contact for our customers on escalation issues and contribute to a mutually satisfactory solution.
- You will analyse the global market environment for railway components and derive a sales strategy (including the creation and maintenance of an account plan) with the aim of identifying, evaluating and generating business potential.
- Your success is based on a completed master's degree or diploma in a technical or commercial field.
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in key account management / senior sales as well as in project management of complex projects in the field of rail vehicles.
- You are confident in negotiating complex customer contracts in an international environment.
- During your career, you have successfully established and expanded international customer relationships and have scored well with your distinct business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in leading an international team.
- You are fluent in the English language, further language skills (German, French) are advantageous.
- You are willing to take global business trips (approx. 40%).
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 190677
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional