Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Team lead (m/f/d) Delivery for digital process management solutions to strengthen our EMEA team in Enterprise Services.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will report to the global Head of Delivery and lead the regional EMEA project team of Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS)
- You will plan and supervise the execution of pilot projects and later commercial projects for our digital process management solution for hospitals in the EMEA region
- You are responsible for the schedules and budgets of the projects
- Your customers are the operations teams of hospitals incl. COO
- You are the operative contact person to the headquarters for the projects you are in charge of, as well as the operative contact person to our customers
- You support the development department at headquarters by obtaining qualified (well-founded) feedback from customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in engineering or management
- You have many years of experience in team management and leadership
- You have many years of comprehensive experience in the management of complex IT and process management projects, preferably in the healthcare sector
- You have sound experience in direct customer contact, preferably in healthcare or similar industries
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate fluently in English and speak another language preferably from the EMEA region
- You are proficient in the MS Office package incl. MS Project
- You are a modern team leader and good motivator
- You have the motivation to deliver projects on time and on budget and the ability to manage complex projects
- You have very good presentation skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 190690
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time