- Own the pricing opportunity for Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Americas field organization
- Lead monthly pricing council discussions to implement pricing strategies and ensure executive team alignment
- Work with Finance, Sales, Operations, product management and business intelligence to define strategy and make data-driven decisions
- Identify target markets, market segments and market trends to determine pricing sensitivities and strategies.
- Formalize processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the execution of pricing strategy.
- Monitor the results of pricing decisions by evaluating performance and communicating regularly with the executive team. Revise pricing decisions as necessary.
- Partner in launch planning for new offerings that incorporates products, solutions, services and pricing where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
- Strong Presentation skills
- 15% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- MBA Preferred
- Experience working with SAP, Tableau and SalesForce
- Past experience developing SaaS Models
- CPP Certification
Job ID: 190711
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.