Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Americas is looking for an ambitious Data Analyst to join the Strategy & Business Intelligence team. In this role you would be a key player in the newly emerging pricing team providing data-driven insights and guidance on value-based pricing strategy for our solutions and digital services business. This is a great opportunity to turn your skills and ambition into a rewarding career with a Smart Building leader.
What will you be doing?
- Performing big data analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team to including margin growth opportunities, customer segmentation strategy and value-based pricing implementation.
- Develop and track project and service KPIs to drive continuous measurable improvement
- Create robust pricing guidelines based on customer, solution, regional and vertical attributes to improve profitability. Gain buy in with key stakeholders and implement.
- Make recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability
- Work in a team environment and help design the pricing department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience performing analytics making informed recommendations
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
- Some travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience developing SaaS Models, value-based pricing
- Experience working with SAP, Alteryx, Tableau and SalesForce
Job ID: 190719
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.