Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Americas is looking for an ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Strategy & Business Intelligence team. In this role you would be a key player in the newly emerging pricing team providing data-driven insights and guidance on pricing strategy. This is a great opportunity to turn your ambition and people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
- Performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team to including margin growth opportunities, customer segmentation strategy and value-based pricing implementation.
- Develop and track project and service KPIs to drive continuous measurable improvement
- Create robust pricing guidelines based on customer, solution, regional and vertical attributes to improve profitability. Gain buy in with key stakeholders and implement. Create management dashboards and reports
- Coordinate implementation of guidelines within Siemens quoting process and tools.
- Make recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
- Work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
- Some travel required
- Experience working with SAP, Tableau and SalesForce
- 10% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Past experience developing SaaS Models
- CPP Certification
Job ID: 190719
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.