Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as per Siemens Quality and EHS Policy.
- Maintaining Siemens Quality Standards; develop, implement and maintain the Company's quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports etc…
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality awareness throughout Field service department.
- Maintaining FS Department KPIs.
- Maintaining resources sheets and reflect the changes on schedule it is planning software.
- Responsible for continual improvement and using new software digital tools within the department.
- Builds relationships internally with department managers and technical team leaders
- Liaise with managers and FS team to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and processes and for reporting and reducing quality issues
- Inspect to ensure processes comply with requirements, using established engineering techniques
- Ensure all quality data is captured.
- Attend audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
- Analyze the root causes and implement corrective actions for Department processes.
- Continuously improving Quality procedures.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree production engineering or equivalent.
- Must be able to show a good practical use of quality assurance techniques.
- Excellent computer skills; power point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent team working and adaptability.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Flexible and trustworthy
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 190749
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time