You can put your sales and marketing support skills to something worthwhile at our Hayward/San Francisco branch. Siemens Building Technologies is a global engineering powerhouse that works to develop and market products and services that really do make the world a safer, healthier, and more sustainable place. This is a great opportunity to make a difference while developing your career with all that Siemens has to offer.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
- Plans, organizes, and executes sales marketing strategies with salespeople, vendors, and customers through Internet, trade shows, special events, telemarketing, in-house demonstrations, and face-to-face marketing interviews.
- Compliance Ambassador – Work as liaison between the Compliance team and sales ensure Business and Event Compliance through SpoDom System
- Annually interviews customers, conducts account team meetings, reviews report schedules, reports quarterly customer satisfaction ratings, ensures customer satisfaction, and assists in the improvement of customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops client and vertical-market business profiles through a variety of research and data collection methods.
- Collaborates with Sales Teams and others to meet sales goals and plans; Report Generation, process bookings with certain dollar threshold, certificates and renewals, pre-qualifications and any additional support required for Sales success.
- Uses industry contacts and knowledge to obtain and enhance customer/sales relationships.
- Assists and supports sales management team in presentations, proposals, and other group presentations.
- Organizes, plans, and participates in meetings, exhibitions, and training.
- Maintains inventory and reviews sales literature and promotional material.
- Determines customer needs and provides direction to appropriate key employees across divisions within Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
- Covers phones to back-up our receptionist.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required travel: 5%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- More than five years of experience in a high-level administrative role.
- Work in a team environment.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401(k) match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 190757
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.