- Monitor the cargo / material handling system faults by using computer based systems visualization tools, CCTV system, etc. at the Engineering Control Room and convey the fault message to maintenance staff during the shift.
- Receive the fault from client’s operational team and convey the fault to site technical staff and maintenance staff to resolve system fault during the shift.
- Set fault categories correctly in MHS.
- Submit item request in procurement system for the spare part and arrange the parts on site delivery.
- Execute the defined planned maintenance procedures to maintain the system availability.
- Assist work of Service Engineer.
- Work according to roster schedule; Shift duty is required and shift allowances will be provided
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- The candidate possesses a good knowledge of the material flow and operation principle of the dedicated air cargo / material handling system is an advantage
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering or above
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Possess good communication skill and co-ordinate with maintenance team at shift
- Ability to multi-task throughout the shifts
- Good coordinating skills and knowledge of dispatching experience
- A responsible person and mutual person with result-oriented characters and able to work under a high pressure environment
- Fluent speaking in Cantonese and good English understanding
- Good computer operating knowledge and willing to learn new things
- Work independently with minimum supervision required
- Quick reaction on problem identification and follow up
- Working location: Chek Lap Kok HK international Airport air cargo area
Job ID: 190766
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time