- Handle the repair work for the ticket in Service desk on Non-MHS equipment.
- To perform PM on Non-MHS equipment.
- Monitoring and quality checking for the sub-contractor on-site repair work.
- Reporting the outstanding issue from front line to Engineer and update progress.
- Disconnection, connection and maintenance of drive motors.
- Disconnection and connection of photocells.
- Disconnection and connection of tracking devices (encoders).
- Maintenance of electrical cabinets.
- Exchange of defect components.
- Measurement of the motor speed.
- Dismounting, mounting and maintenance of pulleys.
- Dismounting, mounting, maintenance and exchange of bearings and shafts.
- Repair and exchange of belts.
- Exchange oil in the drives gearbox.
- Verifying the tension in belts.
- Verifying the tilting mechanism of the bin conveyors.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- The Maintenance Technician will be well experienced in automated material handling installations, construction, commissioning and maintenance/service of mechanical, electrical and electronic parts.
- F.5 or Tertiary level education qualification, and/or completion of the relevant Technician apprenticeship.
- Preferably over 2 years’ experience in any operational system and/ or maintenance industry of automation/ material flow system.
- Possess good communication skill and co-ordinate with maintenance team.
- Fluent speaking in Cantonese and good English understanding.
- Experience in the maintenance of automated or industrial equipment preferable.
- Registered Electrical Worker or automation controls experience preferable.
- Working location: Cargo Terminal - Chek Lap Kok.
Job ID: 190768
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time