Primary Job Functions:
- Design, parameterize and test Substation Automation System solutions.
- Parameterize other Automation products such as RTUs and IEDs as required.
- Oversee entire lifecycle of project execution (Design > Production > FAT > SAT)
- Manage and prepare project documentation (Drawings, Test Logs, ITP, MOS) as required.
- Provide project reports and other information to the management
- Conduct product trainings for customers and System Integrator (if required)
- Responsible for after sales technical support.
- Work together with Bid & Sales Team in preparing technical proposals and systems specification.
- Manage Product Approval with major utilities.
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Substation Automation System
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- ICT (Computers and LAN)
- General power system
- Technical report writing
- Basic Project Management Skill
- IEC61850 (mandatory)
- Proficient in English and Malay (written and oral)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good Public Relationship
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
- Work well independently and a good team player
- Willing to work at site an extended duration with minimal supervision
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Substation Automation System or SCADA related project.
Job ID: 190769
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time