Responsible for Identifying, qualifying and leading opportunities to bring incremental revenue to Automation & Drives (AC & DC) business (i.e. PLC, Scada, HMI & Networking components, LV drives) from OEM, EPC & end customer, retention & Conversion of business from Top 10 accounts.
• To identify and evaluate market potential for Automation in assigned territory in defined set of customer base. Generation of Automation business from new customers & from competitor accounts.
• Plan and visit customers to meet the sales target and support requirements of customers.
• Routinely discuss and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of the team.
• Able to sell concepts and get customer confidence based on value selling.
• Provide adequate, accurate and timely updates and support to channels to improve business through them.
• Should possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
• Attend and participate in customer team meetings, and communicate regularly.
• Ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain successful business relationships with channel partners and customers.
• Conduct regular promotional activity at customer place.
• Sales systematic & reporting in CRM tool.
• BE/B Tech/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics and Communication having 2 to 5 years experience in selling Automation and Drives.
• Proficiency in selection of products for Sales of Standalone Drives, Line-up of drives & PLCs based on application.
• Preliminary process knowledge of various industries likes Paper, Cement, Sugar, Food & Beverages, Material handling, Steel & Packaging etc.
• Experience in programming PLCs and Servo Drive based Applications is an added advantage.
• Experience in OEM Development.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
• Self motivated.