Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
An Account Manager represents the SMO DT IT organization at the Senior Management level and provide an effective interface to Mobility business. Will ensure business proximity and maintain a sound understanding of respective business strategy and requirements and will assume end-to end responsibility for IT Projects and Services ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- First point of contact for country CEO/CFO’s.
- Manage the relationship with the assigned business/function and serve as the interface between the business and the global IT delivery units.
- Understands business requirements and translates them into an IT language.
- Proactively engages regions about new IT services & global best practice sharing.
- Acts as an ambassador of the IT for the Business Units, Regions, Countries, Sites and Functions, proactively represents the IT portfolio and collects strategic development needs.
- Encourages the utilization of existing and planned solutions and services together with SMO DT IT Product Lines and SMO DT IT Governance and Enterprise. Architecture and represents the available IT portfolio.
- Primary point of contact for all discussions regarding IT service cost, projects, changes and budget planning.
Areas of Responsibility
- Act as IT Partner and Account Manager for Mobility and proactively provide business and IT liaisons as single point of contact and major communication channel to the business.
- Ensure IT Strategy is aligned with the business needs and in support of Business Strategy
- Manage the Mobility portfolio of demands, projects and services
- Act as owner of business required specific IT projects, in charge of business-organizational aspects of an IT project and accountable for lifecycle.
Understand, measure, drive and report customer satisfaction from senior/key stakeholder perspective, derive and execute appropriate measures to improve customer satisfaction.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
· University Degree in IT or related field.
- Proficient computer skills and experience in several fields of information and communication technology.
- IT processes
- Min. 7-10 years’ of experience in Information Technology Management. Previous Siemens IT experience will be preferred.
- Project management experience preferable.
- Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries, esp. with executives.
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Leadership / motivator / facilitator / team developer
- Project and Risk Management
- English speaker
- Good communication skills
- Result and quality orientation
- Knowledge specific to region of responsibility, in cultural norms and language requirements for effective business operations, as well as legislation and regulatory environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 190854
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time