Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Solution Architect/Consultant (m/f/d) for Education Infrastructure Development to shape our IT landscape and drive digitalization to the future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team to develop the global digital landscape for education. This includes its correct functioning and seamless integration in other Siemens Healthineers internal IT landscapes and tools and includes customer learning landscapes
- You will contribute to creating a digitalization strategy and roadmap in alignmentwith our strategic goal to go from "onsite to online" and create a learner-centric digital environment
- You will analyze existing IT landscapes and be responsible for identification of improvement potential and design of state-of-the-art solution architecture concepts for education
- With your IT architecture and digitalization knowledge, you will be scouting and evaluating architecture-relevant trends and providing technical consultancy and guidance towards designing the right solutions aiming at end-to-end process digitalization and exploiting possible use cases (incl. e-commerce) for meeting our business and customer demands
- You are proactively collaborating and partnering cross-organization for a coordinated and integrated infrastructure approach
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Master´s degree in a subject related to business, business engineering, information technology or software engineering
- You have a long-term background in IT Architecture and Solution Design. Furthermore, you are good at managing projects, achieving milestones and involving the necessary stakeholders which includes strong communication skills
- You are familiar with cloud-based architecture concepts, respective technologies and services (e.g. IBM Watson, AZURE, AWS)
- You have some knowledge of and preferably hands-on experience with digitalization-enabling technologies (e.g. Cloud, Workflow Automation, RPA, Digital Assistants, Cognitive Services)
- Experience of replacing legacy tools with flexible, scalable digital solutions whilst re-conceptualizing the affected process together with the business is beneficial
- Experience in some of the following areas is beneficial: Data Hub/Data Lake/Data Democracy, System-Integration/Connectivity as a Service, API Management, EAI.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst/IT-Consultant and/or digitalization-related role is an asset
- Experience with agile practices such as SCRUM and DevOps is beneficial
Your attributes and skills:
- You have consulting and project management skills and are able to develop and evaluate IT solutions within a strategic business context
- You have a good understanding of business processes and interfaces
- You possess good visualization skills and have gained some experience in tool implementation
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills and you are able to explain complex facts in laymen’s terms
- You are able to work independently and know how to prioritize conflicting demands
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or managing external suppliers is an asset
- You are highly motivated by applying technical expertise and contributing innovative ideas for the benefit of modern IT solution design, end-to-end process digitalization and increased business performance
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international team. This requires you to be business-fluent in English. German basic skills are required.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 190877
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time