Process Expert- SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- Your core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting PR to PO, RFx process, negotiation, delivery follow up, On time delivery of Materials.
- You will be tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries and sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines
- You will do collaboration with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- of Direct Material Purchasing and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application for MM module
- You are flexible for shifts and ok to work in specific Shift of - 5.30 PM to 2.30AM.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190895
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time