Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
The Junior Technical Service Manager has end-to-end responsibility for defining the service, ensuring services meet the business needs and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements. The bring-your-own-key service is part of the public key infrastructure (PKI) service family. The Junior Technical Service Manager shall manage the service lifecycle in conjunction with an existing Service Team. He ensures that contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) are delivered on a day-to-day basis world wide. He contributes and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service-related infrastructure expert wherever required.
Your challenge will be…
- Working closely within the Operations Team of the Siemens PKI to manage technically daily challenges at the TrustCenter
- Ensuring service quality of your sub-service (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
- Point of contact for the respective customers or process
- Continuous service improvements
- Provisioning of technical service expertise
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate should have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Interest in learning the skills of a service manager and the ability to learn new things fast
- Interest in agile methodology
- Lean / Agile certification is a plus
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications and Awareness of PKI is a plus
- Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment.
- Hands on experience as an DevOps Engineer (Windows 2016 / 2019 or RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7) in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Certified DevOps is a big plus
- Knowledge and Awareness of Automation & Tools – GitLab / Jenkins / Ansible.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of stakeholders. German is a big plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 190900
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time