Siemens is looking for an Electrical Protection Engineering, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the development of systems for protection, automation, control and monitoring of high and medium voltage Power Plant.
He/She will be introduced in protection and system development team having the following tasks
· HW engineering;
· Technical development of configuration for devices and systems;
· Technical development of configuration for system integration;
· Test activities in Factory (FAT) e on site (SAT) in Italy and abroad;
· Development of testing tool and procedures.
· Collaboration with 24/7 service team
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· HW engineering of low projects
· Technical development of configuration for system integration inside the system team
· Factory acceptance test
· Collaboration with 24/7 service team
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the Italian product reference for our BU
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Professional experience in technical development configuration of HW proction devices
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· Good knowledge of protection and control systems for HV and MV power plant and grid
· Good knowledge of application and functionality of protections devices (distance protections, line differential protections, transformer differential protection, protections for electrical distribution, bay control Unit)
· Knowledge of Siprotec range will be considered a preferential feature
· Good knowledge of Terna’s application
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens Spa Human Resources Talent Acquisition Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 190922
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time