Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Tax Analyst - SISW - Mentor 190928
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville or USA - OH - Milford
Job Category: Finance
The role will be focused on supporting the SISW business. We envision the role as consultative and project based work.
The position, depending upon department needs, will also provide support to other team members in addressing compliance, provision, tax audits, transfer pricing and M&A.
The duties will vary depending upon the needs of the department. Duties may include:
• Working on various tax analyses and projects, including data collection from ERP systems, and working with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Supporting tax team members on international and technology-related tax matters and providing tax assistance to the business.
• Assisting with integrating acquired companies including supporting their compliance processes and bringing the companies into Siemens systems.
• Preparing and maintaining transfer pricing related work products such as of cost share calculations and management fee studies, creating and updating transfer pricing reports, and preparation of related documentation.
• Supporting data collection and drafting responses to IDRs raised in tax audits in the U.S. and internationally.
The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career, desires continuous growth, and enjoys working collaboratively in a global, matrix based environment.
In Mentor, how we do things is as important as what we do. As such, the candidate should have strong core skills, including interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, analytical skills and business judgment, and be
ownership focused. The position requires the candidate to be hands-on, willing to learn about areas outside of traditional tax and may require travel.
Specific background and skills that would be preferred is as follows:
• Finance or accounting undergraduate degree, with a masters in tax or law degree a plus.
• Two or more years of tax experience with a Big 4 accounting firm or other public accounting firm or in an industry tax role (or combination).
• Technical tax experience working in consultative-based roles. Specific experience with technology sector, international tax, transfer pricing or M&A a plus.
• Strong skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Tax Software, SAP, and Essbase and Business Objects experience helpful.
Job ID: 190928
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.