Provides executive assistance to Head of Finance of the North American Diagnostics organization of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Tarrytown, NY. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical as well as strong communication and administration skills. It is required to have strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for all internal and external partners and colleagues on all matters pertaining to the Head of Finance. This position is based in Tarrytown, NY, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens Healthineers in various locations, in USA and abroad.
- Schedules, prepares and acts as quality gate for all meetings with attendance of the Head of Finance
- Ensures meetings are prepared, documents are delivered in time, meet the required quality level and are complete
- Preparation / reading material is provided to Head of Finance in time, and required preparation time is scheduled in calendar
- Ensures Head of Finance calendar, email account and all communication channels are well maintained and perfectly organized
- Has perfect oversight of approvals required from the Head of Finance, makes sure that decision is made in time and ensures all information needed for the respective subject are readily available
- Prepares, edits, adjusts presentations; ability to take brainstorming ideas and transition these ideas autonomously in a final presentation product
- Drives small projects independently
- After required consultation with Head of Finance, answers and forwards emails independently
- Arrange schedules, meetings, and travel; maintains calendars
- Reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
- Assist with some newsletter creation & some presentation editing/creation (MS Office)
- Plans, coordinates and prepares leadership team meetings and other meetings, prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items; partially participates in meetings and takes minutes of meetings as well as documents action items
- Facilitation of approvals and management of some document flows
- Maintain social network page (Siemens social network)
- Follow-up on action items and status reports and provides summary to Head of Finance
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of Head of Finance; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
- Assists in the management of visitors
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Enjoys organization and support work; is driven by providing best in class support for executive; has passion to achieve outstanding results; is aware of the importance of the role as an executive assistant and is excited about it
- Ability to maintain proper confidentiality
- High comfort level dealing with sensitive information; able to handle Unrestricted information and records with the utmost of discretion
- Understanding of the significance of confidentiality in the workplace
- Proficiency to work with MS Office programs, expertise to create business-critical presentations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create and adjust schedules
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Problem-solving skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks under pressure
- Organization and time management skills
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Very high attention to detail and ambition to deliver high quality works
- Basic understanding of finance topics is a must
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- High attention to detail required with a focus on ensuring deadlines are met and accurate records are kept;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage complicated calendars
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to others; establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external parties; easily gains trust and respect;
- The ability to handle multiple projects and adaptable to changing priorities;
- Excellent judgment and composure;
- The ability to work independently, be flexible and have strong organizational skills;- Good problem-solving skills, as well as, the ability to make suggestions to improve efficiencies
Job ID: 190929
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.