Customer Order Management Analyst
Responsible for Order Management and Product Licensing for external and internal customers. Supports multiple field sales offices, distributors and Mentor Graphics. Analyzes complex product, database, and process information.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Management of orders and backlog in accordance with policies.
- Perform Database entry and maintenance transactions.
- Correct and maintain integrity of relevant database entries.
- Review quotes and purchase orders for contractual and credit compliance as well as export licensing requirements.
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of problems encountered during the order fulfillment process.
- Work with other team members, managers, sales management and credit.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of education and experience:
- BSBA (or similar) or relevant industry experience.
- Strong attention to detail as well as solid analytical skills.
- Willingness and desire to learn a complex role.
- Previous experience in an Order Management/Sales Support role.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient Computer Skills that include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 190941
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.